Register here. The annual training will be conducted virtually in a series of 2 trainings and a Q&A session as follows. Participants should
The annual training will be conducted virtually in a series of 2 trainings and a Q&A session as follows. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
- Session 1 – Wednesday, October 28th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 2 – Thursday, October 29th, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Q&A Session – Friday, October 30th, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
1. Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
2. Discuss common reporting errors.
3. Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including; the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new measures and requirements included in 2020 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
Registration closes October 27th at 5:00 pm.
28 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 30 (Friday) 11:30 am