Register here. The 340B Drug Discount Program is a complex but very beneficial program for Covered Entities (CEs) who are eligible to participate. The
The 340B Drug Discount Program is a complex but very beneficial program for Covered Entities (CEs) who are eligible to participate. The 340B programs allow for additional health center savings that CEs can use to fund and expand access to vital patient services, as well as providing low-cost medications to patients who otherwise may not have access to these necessary drugs. Health center 340B programs are operationalized in a variety of ways including in-house and contract pharmacies.
CHCAMS intends to provide to the health centers in Mississippi 340B Drug Discount Program education in the form of a targeted webinar focused on Preparing for an OPA 340B audit. The subject recommended in this proposal are based on information gathered from the PCA as well as JLHCS’ experience with 340B educational areas with the highest need.
Led by Judy Lapinski, PharmD
- Brief overview of current threats and risks impacting the 340b Drug Discount Program for health centers and patients
- Brief overview of options for mitigating negative effects of these actions
- Review of OPA 340B audit process prior to, while onsite, and post-audit
- Recommendations for preparing for OPA 340B audits
- Recommendations for on-site portion of the audit
- Recommendations for actions and responses post-audit
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm