Website Coastal Family Health Center
The Grants & Contracts Compliance Manager is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the grant application and management process, including: identification of potential new funding sources for existing and proposed programs and/or services; completing grant applications in collaboration with various departments; and processing, monitoring, coordinating, and submission of required reports for all new and existing grants as well as the contract management process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have exemplary time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
Ability to read and decipher notices of funding opportunities (NOFOs), grant agreements and notices of grant awards.
- Knowledge of contract administration and management.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with federal, state, local, and non-governmental organization (NGO) funding sources.
- Ability to navigate effectively through web-based portals for the purposes of grant and report submissions.
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills to prioritize work, delegate tasks, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and take initiative.
- Knowledge and experience with federal reporting requirements, Section 330 funding and community health center program requirements.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and provide meaningful analysis of the information.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and other applications.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in paralegal studies or other related fields preferred but will consider 5 years’ experience in grant and/or contract administration in lieu of degree. Valid driver’s license is required.
- Research and identify federal, state and private foundation funding prospects.
Generate proposals and supporting documentation to generate revenue for CFHC programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well-written and well-documented grant proposals.
- Participate as a member of the Operational Performance Improvement Committee.
- Establish and maintain files for each grant-funded program to be used for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Prepare and submit change in scope requests to the Board of Directors followed by HRSA for review and approval.
- Complete and submit reports according to the submission schedule as deemed necessary by grantors according to the grant agreement or Notice of Grant Award in a timely manner.
- Develop communication and correspondence including regular and timely written articles, progress reports, requests for letters of support and updates to supporters.
- Assist in preparations for external monitoring visits, reviews and audits, as appropriate.
- Contribute to the drafting, negotiation and execution of contracts, business associate agreements, and other agreements and ensure compliance with HRSA, HIPAA and other Federal, State and local regulations.
- Establish and maintain records of contracts and other agreements with appropriate tracking of renewal and expiration dates to ensure timely notice of organizational intentions.
- Upholds, complies with, and enforces the Core Principles and Code of Conduct.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org