The CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER will work as part of the medical provider team providing medical services to the patients of the Community Health Center. In addition, the Chief Medical Officer shall serve on the Medical Staff of a local hospital, provide inpatient care services, assume “on call” after hours responsibilities and supervise community health Mid-Level Providers.
The primary role of the CMO will be to provide leadership and direction as well as be responsible for managing, recruiting and training healthcare providers, ensuring that all staff adheres to safety standards and delivering the highest quality of medical care. Provide primary, secondary, and tertiary care, including counseling and referral within the context of a multidisciplinary team. The CMO shall also direct the staff and programs of the organization’s clinical programs; Works closely with clinical staff, department directors, and physicians to ensure that the highest standards of quality and service are maintained; Oversees the implementation of quality improvement efforts designed to improve clinical performance and maintain compliance with JCAHO, HIPAA, and other accreditation standards; Evaluates developments in medical care and makes recommendations for new practices and procedures; And advises CEO and medical teams on matters impacting patient care.
We offer competitive salary for the professional’s particular market place and we are financially able to acknowledge and reward productivity beyond expectation.
BENEFITS PACKAGES INCLUDES:
• Health (Medical) Insurance
• Holiday Pay
• Flexible Vacation and Sick Leave Packages
• Incentive Production Bonus
• Paid Professional Membership Fee Allowance
• Vacation and Sick Leave Packages
• Retirement Plans
• Professional Liability Insurance Coverage
• Continue Education Leave and Training Education Allowances
• Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
• Guaranteed Work Schedule/ Flexible Hours for Work/Life Balance
In addition, your compensation package includes the following – Health insurance paid up to 75%, 403B Retirement Plans, Free Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Vision and dental insurance, MCHC Employee Patient Privileges, Free Employee Assistance Program: “WorkLife Matter” Access (Telehealth), Legal Assistance Services, and Identity Protective Monitoring Services and more.
FYI, WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
• Very friendly and cooperative administration
• Professional autonomy (free to practice medicine in the way you know best for the patient)
• Physician back-up and locum tenens
• Telemedicine development
• Continuing education colleague interaction
• Long-term financial contract benefits
• Shared generated revenue above expectations
• Participation in variety of investment plan
• Sponsorship in local social/cultural development
• Family Atmosphere Workplace
Mallory Health Center has five locations in Mississippi: Canton, Lexington, Durant, Greenwood, Tchula and Four school Based Clinics. Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8am to 5pm and 8am-2pm on Fridays. Physicians are expected to see a minimum of 20 patients a day in the office and are bonused on any patients over that number. The physician will typically have 30 hours of patient encounters and 10 hours of administrative time a week.
Job Type: Full-time / 12 months
Salary Range: Negotiable, Commensurate with experience and qualifications<
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com