Federally Qualified Health Center
Position Summary: This position is responsible for nursing care under the
directions of Physicians and Certified Nurse Practitioner.
• Obtains, verifies, and records health history of patients. Gathers pertinent health
data through physical assessments and biological samples. Collects specimens for
• Provides basic patient care as ordered. Administers medications and treatments as
directed. Assists other health care professionals in performing exams, diagnostic
procedures, and treatments and minor medical procedures. Adheres to infection
control/safety guidelines and confidentiality policies.
• Documents assessments, interventions, patient responses, and medication
dispensed/prescribed, and test results in medical records.
• Perform related or similar duties as required or assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• High school diploma or the equivalent. Graduate of a certified License
Practical Nursing program with a minimum of one year experience in a
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com