Associate membership (non-voting) is available to all public or non-profit community based health care providers that support the CHCAMS mission, but do not qualify as Public Health Service primary care funded organizations.
- Management & Support — Consultation services and other technical assistance related to primary care service delivery and securing new funding opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities — Network with industry peers and other association members to take advantage of mutual problem-solving of administrative and clinical issues.
- Group Purchasing — Eligible to participate in group purchasing arrangements.
- Education & Training — Opportunities for discounted educational and training events.
- Exhibiting Opportunities — Discount on exhibitor space at all CHCAMS conferences and events.
- Recognition – Listing and link on CHCAMS website recognizing your Associate Membership.
- Community Access – Access to related national, statewide and local organizations and agencies.
- Information — Eligible to receive regular Association publications.
Assessed annually at $3,500
Membership is for a 12 month period beginning January 1 through December 31. Organizations joining after the membership year begins will have dues prorated as appropriate.
Community Health Center Association of Mississippi (CHCAMS) supports its members in their collaborative efforts, and advocates for the provision of equal access to quality, comprehensive health care services and for the elimination of health disparities in the state.
Becoming an Associate Member
Contact Desiree Stinson at (601) 981-1817 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can submit your application on our website below
After your application and fee are received your membership shall be accepted or rejected by the Board of Directors on the basis of meeting the purposes of the Association and membership requirements as stated in the CHCAMS By-laws.
Please note that as a condition of membership, contact information will be published in the membership directory and on the website. Employee contact information may also be published in the membership directory, in the clinician directory, and/or on the website.