CHCAMS offers four levels of partnerships with each level offering different benefits.
CHCAMS Partners are entitled to benefits that assist in maximizing exposure to health centers, including:
- Increased visibility through outstanding promotional, sponsorship and other advertising opportunities
- Premium level sponsorship and recognition at CHCAMS annual conference and throughout the year
- The 2020 CHCAMS Annual Conference will be August 3 – August 7, 2020 at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS
- Sponsorship of the MS-CHC 65×65 Obesity Prevention Challenge and 65×65 Race (Held in August each year)
- Partnership acknowledgement on the CHCAMS website Home page
- The chance to display – and be recognized for – your organization’s desire to be a good corporate citizen by promoting the welfare of healthy communities in partnership with CHCAMS’s mission
- Periodically updated mailing list with contact information for CHCAMS members
- Partnerships are for one year and run from July 1 through June
SPOTLIGHT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION’S SUPPORT – UP TO 12 TIMES PER YEAR:
- 3 major corporate events;
- 8 publications or combination of print materials and advertisements;
- 1 TV or radio hosting (tentative)
For a full listing of partnership opportunities available, please select the Partnership Level below.
To become a CHCAMS Partner, please fill out the Partnership Application and Submit below. Desiree Stinson, Business Development will contact you with more information about your Partnership. If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-981-1817.